Updated January 31, 2017 – Book Driver buys used textbooks, right here in Denver and Boulder. We buy textbooks year round, regardless if you are still an enrolled student or not.
We offer cash payments as part of our textbook buyback, focusing on textbooks published since 2012. If your not sure, feel free to reach out.
We now have a general interest used book store open to the public. It’s located at 1505 W. 1st Avenue, Broomfield, CO 80020. Here is the website for the store. http://www.coyoteridgebooks.com/
Besides being a great place to come sell your textbooks, it’s also a way to save on books and a convenient place to drop-off book donations. Find out more about our book donation services.
Book Driver host in-store textbook buybacks at Coyote Ridge Books in Broomfield. Learn more.
Once you accept the quote for the buyback, we also offer a free pickup within a business day. Most textbook buybacks are completed within two business day.
Since we have a store in Broomfield and offer mobile textbook buyback services, we make it easy, especially for non-traditional college students studying at home or online. And since we buy textbooks all-year long, we blow away the college book store who may take back your books three times a year, if at all
Colleges we buy textbooks from include the following:
- Arapahoe Community College (ACC)
- Aurora Community College
- CU – Boulder
- College America
- Colorado State University
- CSU Global (Online)
- Front Range Community College
- Johnson & Wales
- Metro State University in Denver
- Red Rocks Community College
- Parks College
- University of Denver
- and many others
Beyond Colorado colleges and universities, many of the for-profit college and online universities don’t buy back your textbooks locally or at all. This can be a blessing for some since the for-profits seem to make more effort at developing curriculum that won’t kill your wallet.
But Book Driver takes pride in serving customers who don’t have easy access to selling textbooks for a fair price. We feature a human-powered pricing system so when you fill out the textbook buyback request form, our actually processes each book individually. This gives us added flexibility to make judgments about books which automated systems will say are worthless. In fact, Book Driver buys many used textbooks that other services can’t or won’t buy! After you submit a quote, most estimates are done within a business day.
If you need an immediate price quote, you might try one of the following online book buying websites.
- Cash4books which has an app for buying back books.
- Book Scouter, which is a desktop-friendly program via your web browser.
- CamelCamelCamel which doesn’t buy books, but will tell you the Amazon price patterns, in case you’re considering selling them through Amazon.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to be a current student, to use our service. A third of our buyback customers aren’t in school anymore or are house cleaning or estate liquidation companies that happen to come across books to sell.
So if you come across books from a couple of years ago, get a quote now, before all the value has dissipated.
Get a Quote for Your Textbook Buyback Using This Form
Book Donation Drop Off Points in Denver
Book Driver started as a book donation service and still offers a free pickup. We currently serve the Denver metro area, from Boulder to Castle Rock.
If your books need a good home but you’re not sure what to do with ’em, we offer the solution.
If you’d like to arrange a book donation pickup, you may request a book donation pickup here.
We also have book donation drop off points at the following locations. Not in Denver? Check out this list for national book donation pickup services.
- Coyote Ridge Books in Broomfield. – This is our store. Open Tuesday through Saturday 11 AM to 6 PM.
- SustainAbility – Denver – 1270 S. Bannock St., Denver 80223 – Tuesday through Thursday 10 AM to 6 PM, Friday through Sunday 10 AM to 3 PM, closed Monday.
- SustainAbility – Arvada – 6240 W. 54th Ave., Arvada 80002. Tuesday through Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM, closed Monday.
- Denver Book Recycling – 7860 Zenobia court Westminster, CO